Clare College welcomes requests for information and aims to answer all enquiries within a reasonable timeframe. If the information you need relating to data protection isn't included below please contact our College's Data Protection Lead (CDPL) by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Statement for Alumni and other supporters
Data Protection Statement for College visitors and guests
Data Protection Statement for Event organisers
Data Protection Statement for Job applicants and candidates for election to College memberships
Data Protection Statement for Staff and senior members
Data Protection Statement for Students
Data Protection Statement for Users of the College's websites
Privacy Statement for Non-Cambridge staff/students and members of the public who use the Forbes Mellon Library
Freedom of Information
Clare College welcomes requests for information and aims to answer all enquiries within a reasonable timeframe. If the information you need isn't included below, and you're sure it is able to be shared, please contact our Freedom of Information Officer by emailing email@example.com.
In the context of accelerating national and global changes, the long-term, strategic aims of Clare College are:
• To maintain its emphasis on the individual in academic and pastoral provision; to deliver a world-class undergraduate education by safeguarding the provision of small-group teaching through the College-based supervision system, increasingly rare amongst the world’s top research universities; and to achieve excellence in education at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels while maintaining pastoral support through the tutorial system;
• To support a community of Fellows, students and staff, allowing the benefits of a large, internationally renowned university to be realised in a small-scale and close-knit community;
• To foster and support a community of active alumni contributing to the life and future of the College;
• To promote academic research of the highest quality;
• To maintain and enhance the endowments and benefactions, historic buildings and grounds of the College for the benefit of future generations.
Please follow the links below to find out more about how Clare College is funded and our past financial performance.
Clare's Endowment: 2019
Annual Financial Statements: 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019
Gender Pay Report: 2021, 2020, 2019
Environment & Sustainability Report: 2020, 2019, 2018
Clare College Annual Reports: To read our Annual Reports, please visit our Alumni website.