Our Arts and Sciences Taster Day is taking place on Saturday 4 March 2023 (11am to 2.15pm) with streams in History and Biomedical Sciences.
The Taster Day is aimed at students in Year 12 or equivalent who are interested in learning more about studying at Cambridge and some of the courses on offer. The event is free of charge and open to all interested students.
This year's Taster Day has two streams: History (Modern History, Classics and Archaeology) and Biomedical Sciences (Medicine, Biological Natural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine).
The event includes a talk from Clare's Admissions Tutors on the Cambridge application process and a Q+A with current Clare students, and three half-hour taster lectures in the following subjects:
- Modern History with Professor Andrew Preston
- Classics with Dr Charlie Weiss
- Archaeology with Dr Sheila Kohring
Biomedical Sciences stream:
- Medicine with Professor Phil Jones
- Biological Natural Sciences with Professor Heike Laman
- Veterinary Medicine with Professor John Gibson
You can select the stream you would like to take part in when you register. There is no limit on the number of students who can take part in each stream.